Q: How much does treatment at CCHH cost?
- Our services are provided at no cost to our clients.
Q: How do I make an appointment?
- We must first receive a referral for our services. To do so, please visit our referrals tab located above.
Q: What should I expect after making a referral for services?
- Children's Center for Hope & Healing is currently operating at wait list capacity. After a referral is made, you will get an email or phone call within 5 business days verifying that the referral was received and to obtain your availability for appointments.
- The more scheduling flexibility you have, the quicker you will receive services. *Please note: we are able to provide school and work excuses for sessions.
- If you are unable to wait for our services, we are happy to provide referrals for other community resources.
- When a counselor has an opening that meets your availability, they will contact you to schedule your first appointment, called an intake appointment.
Q: What does an intake appointment look like?
- Most intake appointments are done with just the legal guardian/caregiver present. At this time, you can expect to review all treatment paperwork (ie. informed consent, treatment plan, safety plan) and provide a detailed client history.
- This is a great time to ask any questions or express concerns related to treatment. Your counselor will be happy to answer your questions and help you better understand the treatment process.
- Please plan on bringing any custody or guardianship paperwork to this appointment.
Q: What can I expect during treatment at CCHH?
- You can expect weekly sessions that last approximately 50 minutes in length.
- Most sessions are individual sessions with the client. For children and adolescent clients, most counselors will conduct check-ins at the beginning and/or the end of each session with the parent/guardian.
- Occasionally throughout treatment, family sessions will be scheduled.