About CCHH Referrals

In order to be enrolled in our counseling services, a referral must be made. There are several methods to choose from:

  • a referral sent from an agency or school (such as a personal therapist, DFCS, police department, school counselor, etc.)
  • a referral form printed, filled out, and faxed or e-mailed to our office (info@hopeandhealingga.org)
  • a referral form completed via the internet
  • a referral obtained from a phone interview

*Please note that if you are an agency/individual involved with the case, family member, or friend, that you must notify the client/client's family that the referral is being made. We feel that calling someone who does not know how we obtained their information is a startling process and generally does not go well.

Victim Services Form - Google Documents

Pathfinder Form - Google Documents

Adult Services Form - Google Documents

Fax - 770.532.7111